Metallic 37ml Champagne Gold
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
About this item
- Metallic Champagne Gold is a much softer paper gold, more sophisticated and modern. Think of it as the updated cousin of that timeless classic gold, where you don’t want as much of a traditional darker gold depth but rather something that feels a touch light and airy. We think this colour would be wonderful to customize table vases and candle holders for weddings and other holiday celebrations. Possibly even personalized signs and even some creative mosaic art work for your home. And let’s not forget furniture handles and knobs!
- Foundation to Finish All In One!
- Easy to apply and self-leveling, Fusion requires minimal prep work No finishing coat, waxing or on-going maintenance!
- Fusion colours are non-toxic, lead free, virtually odorless and have very low (VOC) Contains no ammonia or formaldehyde
- 37ml is enough to cover small objects - like picture frames or accent pieces. Or - enough to decide what colour you want to paint a large piece of furniture.
Before painting with your preferred metallic colour, paint a coat of a solid paint colour that is similar, as Metallics are fairly transparent this will help with coverage.
For Pearl use Raw Silk as undercoat. For Champagne use Champlain underneath. For Copper use Mustard or Tuscan Orange underneath. For Bronze use Lichen or Bedford underneath. For Brushed Steel use Little Lamb underneath. For Pale Gold use Buttermilk Cream underneath.
Be sure to test first to see if you like the results.