Metallic 37ml Brushed Steel
|Availability:||In stock (11)|
About this item
- One of our most popular, the Brushed Steel Metallic is perfect for adding a rustic faux-metal look. People will be hard-pressed to tell the difference between it and real steel.
- Foundation to Finish All In One!
- Easy to apply and self-leveling, Fusion requires minimal prep work No finishing coat, waxing or on-going maintenance!
- Fusion colours are non-toxic, lead free, virtually odorless and have very low (VOC) Contains no ammonia or formaldehyde
- 37ml is enough to cover small objects - like picture frames or accent pieces. Or - enough to decide what colour you want to paint a large piece of furniture.
Before painting with your preferred metallic colour, paint a coat of a solid paint colour that is similar, as Metallics are fairly transparent this will help with coverage.
For Pearl use Raw Silk as undercoat. For Champagne use Champlain underneath. For Copper use Mustard or Tuscan Orange underneath. For Bronze use Lichen or Bedford underneath. For Brushed Steel use Little Lamb underneath. For Pale Gold use Buttermilk Cream underneath.
Be sure to test first to see if you like the results.